What should I wear to school 2moro?!?!?!?

Okay I have no idea what to wear 2moro to skool. Where I live, it's supposed to rain. Leave me ideas. I most likely will have what you say.

Ummmm...........wear jeans and a nice lukin shirt or sumthin and wear a raincoat over it!And if u straighten or curl ur hair dont do it this time!If u straiten it then put it in a ponytail!If u curl it put it in braids!Hope i helped!

something cozy with a hood. wear just a normal outfit with a cute windbreaker over it. if you're going to be inside at school, your coat is really all that matters.

i dont really know wut clothes u have.. but.. wear some faded jeans and a shirt with a tank. and have a hoodie. and gallashes (rain boots) like tuck the jeans in the boots. wutev. itd b cute!!!!!!! <3 you.... :) oh and braid ur hair! cutest ever!!!

Source(s): ....uhhhhhh.. me and hannah...

clothes.

seriously, its just clothes, it shouldn't matter what you wear. as long as it's sensible to the weather

wear whatever your style is if your style is preppy wear something preppy!