How do I have sex alone?

I want to lose my virginity.I don't really feel like doing it with a boy. What should I do.

Favorite Answer

First of all why do you want to lose your virginity? Well, a virgin is sometime that haven't been used yet. (Virgin lungs) So, technically if yyou masturbated ever you're not really a virgin. But if you mean you want to have sex. Then do it with a grown man he's not a boy. Don't do that ****! I'm playing. Just don't lose it wait until marriage. It's no need to rush that. Trust me. I'm a guy telling you this!

Source(s): Life Experience!

Have you ever thought of why the creator put into all of us little things called hormones? To propagate the species or, in other words to make more of us human beings. These hormones are some of the most powerful that there are in our bodies. There not only for sex but, they enhance the feelings we have for others, male or female. You, meaning teen boys and teen girls will get these feelings at any time wherever you may be. In school, on a bus, eating dinner at home, well, I think you know what I mean. I always like to say, boys have a bigger problem with this than girls .lol... There are two things we have to understand, having sex and then having an orgasm. If you have had an orgasm you have had sex alone, if no one was there. Remember, hormones are different in all of us but we all have them. Boys and girls will mastrabate and have orgasms so, have fun and be safe... Dr. Jim Swienty DD, R.T. (ARRT)

Hi. I don't know if its because you like wemen or if its that your scared and if you are scared then you are most likely not ready and you need to wait for the rite time with the rite person and that could be with a women too because the do make the special equipment to get the job done but if its with a guy you should ge birth control. The debo shot is good it last for three mounths and I have never got Jessica Pregnet and thats been three years of great sex. Well anyway just be safe and remeber oral sex is asume too.

First don't listen to Toto M...afterall, boys will be boys! Secondly, why would you want to lose your virginity? That is the one thing in this world that no one can take from you unless you give it up. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin until you finally meet the right guy. There are many people today who are saving themselves until marriage. If you need to talk to someone just get in touch with one of those organizations or groups and I'm sure they will have the answers you will need.

RE:

How do I have sex alone?

Technically, losing your virginity means having your vagina penetrated by a penis, so it's not something you can do alone. I'd recommend not doing anything rash - sounds like you need to get to know yourself more - call an anonymous hotline or seek out a counselor who is wise and already knows you well. Getting a therapist might also help.

First you can't do it without a boy and second what are you in such a rush for?!! Let me tell you something, I was stupid when I was your age thinking that giving away my virginity would mean something but the horrible fact is that it really hurt my heart. I wish with everything in me that I would have waited for the right guy; the one I marry. There is no pain on this earth that you have ever gone through in your young life that is as painful as loosing your virginity and then loosing the guy you lost it with TRUST ME! Save yourself for a guy who isn't selfish, wild, goofy, shallow, immature, and unable to take care of himself (still in mama's house). Please believe me, if you wait you will be so much more happy when it happens.

Sometimes, letting go seems like the easiest thing to do. But think about this: you've invested so much of your time and energy into another person; you've made a solemn promise; and you still know there's love, even if it's hiding underneath the surface. This website will show you how to save a marriage and avoid divorce, even if you're the only one trying https://tr.im/pFvXT

Let's say hypothetically you could have sex alone. Would you really want to remember and tell you girlfriends you lost your virginity to yourself? Sometimes your better off following the crowd.

The first thing you must know is if you want to save your marriage and if you find yourself alone in this desire, waiting for the other spouse to make the first move is the beginning of the end. Learn here https://tinyurl.im/aHL51 If you are looking for someone to blame or someone else to put the emotional and physical work into saving the marriage, again, it's going to fail.