is obama the anti-christ?

i think so, everything adds up

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't be surprised if his wife was the anti christ and it was a woman all along. No one would expect it and she's pretty freaking evil.

Yes.

I am not alone in "Idocrsy".

I thought maybe President Bill Clinton was. When B Hussein Obama was elected, then realized I was wrong.

President Bush and Senator Mc Cain are not even close to my Idea of what a Republican / Independent is. The Reps and Dems are "socialists" even bordering "Communism".

Republican minority still have top security clearance. President-elect Barack Obama will never be given top security clearance. Because, he admitted to using pot, and was a long time friend with Bill Ayers. President Bill Clinton was also denied.

A lot of Democrats never were able to obtain security clearance. It includes, Senator Hillary Rodam Clinton.

Laws on murder, and all other laws still apply to the President. Not having security clearance is grounds for impeachment.

The bureaucrats in Government not giving Obama security clearance is an indication of how dumb we are.

Source(s): "When I am surrounded by a bunch of retards, I actually turned into one."

Does Obama not pull at the thousands? Does he not appeal to thousands? He has risen from seemingly no where, and yet many look up to him for all the answers because he speaks of world peace. Is it possible he could stop the wars in the middle East when they have been at war since the biblical period? Only the antichrist could pull off something so miraculous. This is what he would have you believe anyway, his miracles. He will not call them that today though, it is too early. He will not claim to be God until the end, he will not claim to do miracles until his followers are completely lost. By then, all but God’s children, will have forgotten that he says he is no God and he does not perform miracles. He will create world peace until he believes he has conquered.

He will re-unite all countries, which will be divided into ten parts, thus explaining the ten horns on the beasts head, mentioned in the bible. The second beast will be his disciple, convincing many of His “Miracles”. Satan will not be in the Antichrist until the end but he will talk with him, saying to the man, that he alone is the true God. The antichrist will speak in such a way that he will charm you, but all are lies which will not remain unseen. Revelation speaks about His coming, but in such a way you can not take at face value. You must look beyond the words into their meanings, and you will not see if you do not believe.

All believers know Revelation is some what a riddle and that deciphering is key. You can not go by the words alone.

He will speak of world peace. A world wide event will bring the nations down(stock market falling, which is about to happen. This will effect the world because so many have their hands in the melting pot.) and He will rise up and create peace between all for three years, more or less. Let it be known that it will end and the Anti-Christ’s true nature will appear. Many will not notice because they will already be lost in their own selfish hearts. They will curse the lord for their pain and misfortune and turn to the antichrist for guidance because they are blinded by him and unwilling to change their discretion’s.

Many of you who are reading this will laugh at me and call me a fool. You will see these things come to pass and you will know the truth but you will still be lost because you are selfish, unwilling to believe what you cannot see. Many of you laugh now but will begin to believe when it is not to late. I will not try to convince anyone right now to believe because the Lord has a time and place for every one, he will let me know in my heart when it is time to recruit believers. He is in me now, speaking through me, to you, so that you will know what is to come, what you must do, and to tell you not all of you will join him.

It is only up to you what you believe, but be watchful and remember this warning. I would not be surprised if this is not posted, neither will I if it is, they will allow these preachings to continue until the end of His peace treaty.

HAHA @ LocalGeorge...YOUR name is proof enough. Open your eyes George & smell that poo..its 2008..just because he's black doesn't mean he's an anti-christ. so those white nazi boys that were arrested for having a plot to murder Obama, does that mean all white guys are nazis? Nah. That's funny. Some Americans just dont get it, huh? thats truly a shame.

ANYWAYS! We'll never know the truth until Barack tells us himself. I don't believe he is, but that is just my opinion.

• Vela

Since you obviously haven't objectively studied Obama,,

You are more likely the anti-christ.

If he was you wouldn't be saying so. Even if he was and you did it wouldn't make much of a difference. When you get right to it, even killing the antichrist wouldn't stop the things that are set in motion. So, don't sweat it.

This question again?

Been asked a lot of times already.

Fox News Fool and White Supremacist.

Nope. There is no Anti-Christ.

Source(s): I don't believe in Christianity.

Yea thats why hes ur president!!

Iove how u McCain "supporters" dont give up after the fact he lost

Hey! better luck next time

P.S

Choose a better VP