Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

Should I get my lips done from a friend?

Well, today I got my ears stretched, yay me.

Next is to get some snakebites.

My mother said no, my step dad will say yes.

Err, I don't know what to do.

I haven't found a tattoo parlor that will pierce a 15 year old...with out a parent or with.

But this girl in my class pierces lips, should I get it done from her?

Favorite Answer

dont do either, but if u really want it go to the tatoo parlor cuz they normally seem more safe and have more permits,but dont blame me if something goes worng at either one

Hell no you should NOT. Wait- think about it. I'm 16, and though I'd love another piercing [got my septum done a few months ago], really think about whether you want holes in your face when you're 45 with kids at a job. For some people, the holes never completely close, and you'll look stupid. I suggest waiting until you're eighteen for anything facial that can't be hidden [septum's pretty much your only option there]. That way you're looking into the real world and realizing what the protocol for most jobs is.

And you don't want your mum ripping them out of your face. Then you'll have wasted your time and money on something that you'll just have to do over again if you choose so.

Source(s): Personal experience. I got my septum pierced with false identification. I got EXTREMELY lucky with my parents, and I only have to wear a clear retainer in my nose for school.

Only if you want to get an infected lip.

Never get pierced by anyone other than a professional.

And don't go defy your mom, it won't do any good for you.

• Sahar

uh definetly not! i wouldnt even trust my best friend! go to someone professional, they'll know what theyre doing, so dont risk it

why not, you only live once! and I'm sure your friend has the brains to do it sanitarily, right?

why can't a granny have piercings?