Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

I shaved my pubes and it is really itchy?

is this normal? it is the first time that i have shaved

i did it in the shower with a razor and water is using shaving jel better?

Favorite Answer

The itch happens because as the hair grows back, it's irritating the skin around it. To prevent itching, shave after at the end of a hot shower. Discovered this trick from a girl I used to see. It'll still itch but itch less. If you don't want to itch at all, just shave just the shaft and scrotum and trim the rest.

Just think about when you shave your face. Does it ever itch? This is going to happen down there as well. The only way to stop it would be to put some kind of ointment or lotion on it to stop the itching. I never recommend someone completely shaves it off. Trimming is good, but if you can stand the itching, then shave it all.

its all about the direction you shave. you must shave downward, in the direction the hair grows. if you shave up, in the inverse direction you are bound for razor burn and irritation, which itches. Try putting on a mild scent-free lotion over the shaved area to give some moisture.

Source(s): Experienced down there shaver.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): shaved pubes itchy: https://tinyurl.im/nwzsf

Wow sucks doesnt it???

This exact same thing happend to me the first time i shaved.

but let it grow out like a centimeter and then shave again, it will get less and less itchy, eventually you wont feel it at all.

also use shaving cream and a sharp razor to avoid irritation

Yea, its normal to be itchy once it grows back. Usually i believe in not shaving and just trimming every once in awhile because that doesn't itch at all. I really can't explain why it itches but i have had this happen to me before.

you must have done it wrong.......i shaved in the shower two weeks ago for the first time using a razor and shower gel and i put moisterizer on it.....i shaved again three days ago....i still haven't felt an itchyness......the feeling of being shaved is amazing.....i think it makes my junk look bigger......i love shaving and being shaved!!!

• It is normal. Over time, however, you will not get so irritated if you keep shaving. A sex partner may not like it, though, since it will feel prickly to them if you are not always clean shaven.

I shaved mine once. I will never do it again. Once the stubble started to grow back in, it hurt, itched and it was like i had crabs, plus it made my cock look really tiny and i have a big cock. So i was embarrassed to to look at myself, much less J. O.

Yeah, I have had that problem, too. I just waited, but it stopped after a few days. Now I just stick to trimming ;-)