Outfit Help, I always need it?

So I always come on here before I purchase any outfit. I am looking at a grey off one shoulder sweatshirt. It says playboy and has the bunny on the front in black. I am wondering what type of pants and shoes I should wear. I also wanted to wear a hat( like the ones they have in army, little bill) in black. Not sure want to look simple yet amazing. Any suggestions???

Just for my boyfriend and I to have drinks on my bday I am really looking to wear some ugg-like boots with skinny jeans and a top. If you dont like the sweatchirt any ideas for a shirt with the ugg boots

Favorite Answer

I would say dark wash skinny jeans and black heals. hair up. no hattttttttttttttttttttt

i think a colorful tank top peeking out would look cool, because i like the off the shoulder idea. i think you need to be careful about your other choices because with the playboy logo comes precautions (basically, you don't want to look like a slut). if you have a full skirt (one that comes out a lot) or tightfitting jeans, they would look nice, as would costume jewelry and colored ballet flats or converses, if you will.

if you wear a skirt, wear bright tights. they are my favorite things right now because they add the BAM! effect to an outfit.

Okay,

were lite plain jeans with black converses

and a black hat with a white star in the middle.

Source(s): i know fashion.

I would say some skinny jeans and some heels or some cute flats.

wear some tight jeans and boots.

• Amy

You shoulder wear mini skirts (denim) and just plain, brown Eggs. They will look cute, I swear.

Source(s): www.mybrain.com

since its playboy, tight jeans and stilettoes.

what are you purchasing it for?