Y
Y asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

what's your favorite thing you've read about your personality in your birth chart?

i read one of my charts and it said i have good taste, i always thought so

whats your favorite thing

Favorite Answer

She is energetic, determined, courageous, she is full of self-confidence. She likes to dominate, command, direct. She overcomes all difficulties by sheer will-power. She is frank.

"Jupiter Trine Saturn

Patience, perseverance and the desire to accomplish something significant in the world are all characteristics of this aspect. Also you are able to maintain an excellent balance of idealism, innovativeness and practicality. Even while you are young you will be able to see a situation as a whole as well as in detail. This gives you a high degree of organizing skill.

With your organizational ability and your cautious but not narrow conservatism, you would be very good in an executive or decision-making position."

I'm a Sagittarius.

Jupiter in Aries 4th house.

Saturn in Sagittarius 12th house/1st house. I think it's more 12th though.

• Hey just looked it up minutes ago...This is what

The sun represents vitality, a sense of individuality and outward-shining creative energy.

Sun in Libra

She has a great need to be part of a group. She likes to mix with people and looks for partnerships. She likes and respects justice. She approves of society's values. She is level-headed and assimilates quickly.

Weaknesses: does not think enough, she is frivolous. A dilettante in love. She is easily swayed by group pressure.

I like the " level-headed part" and likes to mix with people part ... Both of this two things are true about me. Oh and creativity ... I definitely have that.... We all do..

My chart is kinda painted in black. Or melancholic and it says my life ain't easy but i have very important thing to do in world and i'm really important piece of cosmic system. That's kinda spooky i think! But i think my JOD or that i was some grate queen in my past life.

leo sun because i'm awesome, confident and positive!! haha, joking! i have a leo in mars, and i'm at times i'm crazy and hypo too! My dad's a leo too so we usually feel the same about certain things, we also react the same. August 20!

"Your imagination is the most fertile of all the zodiac signs as well. The rest of us rely on you to dazzle us with your flights of fancy, either with words or visuals."

Pisces

i read this article on Cancer and it was like reading a book written just about me it was scary everything was true!... like there very sensitive and caring, love family, and hae amazing memories

Source(s): Cancer =]

That aquarians have an unexplanable appeal and are humanitarian

Everything being a sagitarius describes my life:D

That I'm artistic, and attractive :D that one made me smile