What are your thoughts about the changing the law about gay marriage in some states in the US?

Favorite Answer

I think that everyone should have the right to be legally married and have all the benefits and privileges that that comes with no matter what their sex is....marriage is about love, commitment, and trust. Not about whether or not it is two men, two women or a man and a woman. marriage is about two people who build a life together and i think that it is great injustice that this has to be such a fight.

I am straight, but I have no problem with gay marriage. I see no reason why they can't be married if they want to. Remember, it was not long ago that people could not marry outside their race.

I think it should be legal I don't think it is fair to say what individuals can and cannot marry. That is not for anyone else to decide. My cousin is gay and I just feel for him that when he does decide to get married someone will try to stop it.

I think its a shame that they just can't find a way for people to commit to one another legally.

Who cares??????? Let them get married and drop it already.