What are your thoughts about the changing the law about gay marriage in some states in the US?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think that everyone should have the right to be legally married and have all the benefits and privileges that that comes with no matter what their sex is....marriage is about love, commitment, and trust. Not about whether or not it is two men, two women or a man and a woman. marriage is about two people who build a life together and i think that it is great injustice that this has to be such a fight.

• 1 decade ago

I am straight, but I have no problem with gay marriage. I see no reason why they can't be married if they want to. Remember, it was not long ago that people could not marry outside their race.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think it should be legal I don't think it is fair to say what individuals can and cannot marry. That is not for anyone else to decide. My cousin is gay and I just feel for him that when he does decide to get married someone will try to stop it.

• 1 decade ago

I think its a shame that they just can't find a way for people to commit to one another legally.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Who cares??????? Let them get married and drop it already.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.