Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How to lose your thighs and butt muscle and make the thighs and butt look smaller?

Yes im talking about muscle not fat.

I got the muscle from running.

I'm a girl.

Favorite Answer

You actually want to lose muscle in your butt? Isnt that what makes it firm and non-flabby?

Maybe you're too bulky and need to tone? It's hard to say without seeing what you're talking about, and no I''m not a perv! ;)

Try looking at the following site. It has some free e-books that talk about what you're looking for. My girlfriend and I are also currently doing the ab program it advertises and it's done WONDERS for both of us. Anyway. try checking it out.

Good luck!

lose muscle?? you imply fats? why might you desire to lose muscle???? it does now not make any feel..you probably have muscular butt and thighs then u will have to seem first-rate..and are compatible! if u have thighs which might be FAT then you definately ought to do plenty of weights and aerobic!