Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why do females find older men a turn on?

I don't mean for marriage or anything so nothing to do with money.

Why do they find them a sexy?

• Favorite Answer

the short answer is because they can have a more adult relationship with them

the long answer is because girls mature sooner than most guys at the same age level, so younger girls want to date an older, more mature guy who can actually understand them, rather than less mature guys their same age...

something like that, hope it helps

Source(s): my psychology class

Well, I actually think that we find older men becasue they are way suppose to be more mature. It is proven that girls in general mature faster than boys. Therefore, we like them because they are more at our level. I actually find older men attractive most of the time. However, I am actually liking this dude that is a few months younger than me. He is an exception because he has been raised maturely and he acts over his age. I really like him. But, that is beside the point. I think that the whole reason is that the different genders mature at different times. We just want someone on our level.

Source(s): I have experiance...BTW Please pick my answer as the best..i wrote mine out really good..betcha everyone is goin to copy it!!

Some do and some don't find older men attractive.

It all depends on what you are looking for in a man.

A more mature man has gotten out of his system ( at least i hope so ) playing the field and wants a serious relationship.

Because (hopefully) older men don't act like little boys....and little boys are NOT sexy!

Because they're more mature and don't have a baby face.

I would say it is definately maturity, but I would also say it is experience as well as stability.

other than maturity and money, there really is nothing else.

• CUZ...WE JUST ARE SEXIER!!!!!