What is UP today with these...?

TROLLS...my God, they are EVERY WHERE infesting everyones answers and saying awful things. Is there any other way to get rid of them other than reporting them when they say something hateful? I've blocked like 15 people today...geez...is there anything else we can do other than ignore the stupidity?

Yup...trolls...you don't ask questions...you insult...click click...YOU'VE BEEN BLOCKED!

Favorite Answer

Hypocit? Wat the hell is the last guy even talking about, or however that works the one that is on top of the list, so prob was the first.. anywho.. Ignore, Yeah Trolls like him and others who don't get what you're saying, I mean I got it, wtf?... You were harrassed alot today just for answering someone's question, or was it him who answered yours, I know it went both ways there for a minute.. Regardless you just said he was acting like a troll, ooo big deal!! He was more like a F'n Idiot!!!!!... U used good taste in words, and that foo was trippin' who called you a hypocit!! Silly People Girl, We'll Just Laugh Em' Off.. LOL...

Unless it's really disrespectful and hateful, then there's no point in reporting them. I believe EVERYone has the right to free speech. Unless it's asked just to ensue hate or start a riot, they have a right to say it or ask it or answer it. I got blocked for telling a woman that we should be able to joke about politics at work. Totally uncalled for.

i don't think getting frustrated is the answer. take a deep breath and answer. do in a smart way, return the insult without using bad language. unfortunately, we live in this world. as long as you know you're sane you will soon start feeling sorry for them. don't worry you're not the only one, there's lots of people who hate living in hypocrisy.

whats a troll? i hear about them at the gym, haha

Don't worry!!! Mommy & Daddy will tell 'em it's bedtime soon!! :@)

I asked that same question! it sux huh?