Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Why is GOD okay with lesbians?

There doesn't seem to be anything on female/female actions in the bible, God is only against male/male actions in the bible, so why is God okay with lesbians?

Favorite Answer

He gets off on them.

Harriet

Source(s): Don't most straight guys?

This is a very controversial topic, but in my opinion, it is definitely ok. I consider myself to be bisexual, and I think that God should be fine with whatever makes us happy in terms of what we like. Obviously you can't really help that you were born to feel this way, so if God made you like this, then there was a reason, and it should be accepted and enjoyed. So really, just whatever floats your boat. So feel free to do what you want, and email me if you have any other questions. :) Also, I saw someone who commented on here that said all religions go against this, but that's not true. Episcopalians, who practice a form of Christianity, accept gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and straight people.

• G C

Romans 1 tells us that God abhors homosexuality, both women and women and men and men.

Romans chapter 1 says differently.

God would love ALL his creations equally. I don't care what the bible says, I don't care what the religious zealots say either! God may not love all of our ACTIONS, but if you have God in your heart, he'll love you back!

Read Romans 1

you must have missed this

Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Rom 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Rom 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Rom 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Rom 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Rom 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

• ?

He's not

Rom 1:26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.

THINK ABOUT IT!

two women together turns me on

if two guys are go at it

dose that do anything to you

No, He is not ok with lesbians.

The bible often uses "he" as the pronoun for everyone. However, it implies to everyone.

you people actually believe a book written by delusional men can give any knowledge about a thing that by definition is unknown and unknowable. LOL!