Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

OMG OMG OMG HE SAID I LOVE YOU?

Today was my last day at my school and everybody was like crying and stuff.

And I just told my friend that I was moving and he said.

"ugh!!!!!!!!! im sorry....I love you and i will miss you"

he commented me on myspace saying that. Last year we really liked eachother and would go on really long walks and just talk for hours. But I wasnt ready for like that type of relationship. I told him and he was pretty upset but we remained friends. Ive like him ever since but didnt know if he got over it or not?

It that a platonic love or what???

whats it mean?

he just said it again.

I was talking to him about school and this one teacher that we have class together

and he said

"lol :D......ily"

what did i do?

• Favorite Answer

aww I think he's upset

He must really like you but now you're gone so it must really hurt him

Talk to him about it and ask him if he has any feelings for you

And stay in contact! Maybe you to could meet up someday (if you haven't moved really far)

Good Luck!

• Karen

He's saying he will miss you. And love doesn't always mean I love you I want to marry you. I love the shirt I'm wearing right now. I love my boss because he's a really good boss. I love my best friend because she is awesome. Love is just a strong feeling of liking something or someone and he probably meant it is a friend type of way.

I laughed SO difficult at that image! xDDDDDDDD - Hug bill. i admire my Gusti, yet i admire bill lots extra. it would be an ungainly situation to be in :/ - Tom tutor me guitar. Why? That demands way extra suitable than 2 hours. The extra time spent with a band member, the extra suited ;D (nonetheless, it grow to be a tricky decision. xD) - Raid bill's closet. I wager i could no longer extra healthful into something of his by fact he's so skinny and tall, which i'm neither, yet a minimum of i could have something :) - Oh gosh...why make me %?! it is so merciless! ...uh, Tokio motel. NO, wait...Tokio motel... Can they only tie? xD - No. It grow to be like listening to nails against a chalkboard. I basically lasted 5 seconds into the song O_o - somewhat. frequently I merely spoke back them in my head, yet I nevertheless miss them.

You can still say "I love you" to someone, and not mean it in a relationship way. If you're really good friends with someone then it's normal to say "I love you", especially if you're going away. He may still have feelings for you, or he might just be trying to say he loves you as a friend.

it could be as friendz i tell my friendz i love them all the time ask him he likes still

and man wht kinda school do u go to

u need to chill.

i think he does, but it could just be a casual 'i love u, hug' type of thing. only u can really know.

he still wanted a chance with you

and now you're gone forever?

tough luck

well if you said something to make him laugh he could just be saying he thinks your funny. like when your friends make you laugh and you say "omg. i love you" but you dont truely love your friends who are girls. or maybe you do. i dont know you so...

answer mine...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200811...

u should definitely keep in touch with each other . that's what i think, but that was so sweet of him!

he loves you damn that sucks. stay in touch with him though