endless ocean for wii?

can someone please tell me all about endless ocean for the wii?

is it fun? worth it?

Favorite Answer

lets put it this way: game pro gave it a 1.5 out of 5. their main pro was that the controls were good. their cons were 'where is the game?'

point is, the game is you just swimming for no reason and looking at animals. and they charge you 40 dollars for it.

I want that game! But it's only out in Japan and Europe right now. It comes out in the U.S. on January 21st, 2008. Once it comes out in the U.S. I'm sure you could probably find a lot of people if since you haven't yet. Today is the day it comes out in Europe.

yah games dumm blockbuster gave it to me for free and i played it for a little and all you do is swim (endlessly) and look at animals its not worth the money get somthing bettter

call of duty world of war

super smash bros brawl

bully

(ps i sold the game on ebay for $20.00 so not worth it)

Source(s): endless ocen is probably the most usless game they have ever made

I suggest you get it. You should know, though, that the game is absolutely awful. The name of the game should be taken literally.