Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How to Lose weight? (for a 14 year old?) :(?

I'm 14, 5'3", and ... 145 lbs. I'm really overweight, but I don't know how to lose weight. Plus, the big problem is that I can't seem to get motivated. I just... can't. I have not eaten meat for almost a year now, but I tend to be hungry all the time now. I snack too much, and I know this, but I can't seem to stop. I just really need to go do something outside but the big problem is motivation. Please help my sad case... anything will be of help. Thank you so much.

Favorite Answer

First check out what is your blood group and what diet is good for your health .

Basically there are 3 types of Diet

+ ----- HIGHLY BENEFICIAL, FOOD ACTS LIKE MEDICINE

O ----- NEUTRAL FOOD

X ----- AVOID, FOOD ACTS LIKE A POISON

First check out what diet helps lose weight based on your blood group and what diet is really good for your health .

-O is for Old.- Type O.

http://www.diskovery.co.in/how_to_loose_weight__ho...

"FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT GAIN" Sweetcorn

Kidney beans

Cabbage

Brussel sprout

Cauliflower

"FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT LOSS" Liv 52

Sea food

Iodized salt

Liver

Red meat

Spinach

Broccoli

-A is for Agrarian.-__ Type A.

"FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT GAIN" Meat

Dairy foods

Kidney beans

Lima beans

Wheat

"FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT LOSS" Liv 52

Vegetable oils

Soya foods

Vegetables

Pineapple

-B is for Balance.-__ Type B.

"FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT GAIN" Lentils

Sweetcorn

Peanuts

Sesame seeds

Buckwheat

Wheat

"FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT LOSS" Liv 52

Green vege

Meat

Lamb Liver

Eggs

__ Type AB.

"FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT GAIN"

Red meat

Kidney beans

Seeds

Sweetcorn

Buckwheat

"FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT LOSS" Liv 52

Tofu

Seafood

Green vege

Dairy products

Alkaline fruits

Pineapples

If you want to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks you can do it in 2 ways:

1. Go on a juice based detox diet. This kind of diet cleanses your body of toxins and undigested food while providing you with carbs and sugars. Although this diet isn't suitable for a long duration, as a "crash" diet meant to help you lose a lot of weight in a short period of time, it can be extremely effective.

2. It you like working out and can spare the time, you can lose 20 pounds by doing a lot of cardiovascular activity over two weeks. I suggest doing 1 hour aerobic workout for 5 days on each of the 2 weeks. You can jog, power walk, cycle, swim or whatever you like. It you want to play basketball, tennis or take some aerobic classes, that's fine too.

Don't do massive workouts and go on a juice diet simultaneously. If your chose to burn off 20 pounds by exercising you'll need your strength. Reduce the ammount of carbs that you consume but eat a lot of vegetables, fruit and protein. Make sure that all your fats are healthy ones like olive oil and canola oil.

Losing 20 Lbs in 2 weeks isn't the easiest thing in the world but if you believe in yourself and are willing to put in a little effort, I'm positive the you can do it.

do this all over again ;)

ok not eating meat wont do anything!!!!!! if u want to lose weight u got to eat low fat meats like chicken and u got to eat alot of fruits and vegitables because u burn them real fast. u also got to run. not like a mile on the first week the best thing to do is to run for 10 minutes one way and then run back. the hard thing is that for the first few weeks it is gonna be hard to run but it will get easier, and also u dont need to run fast a nice jog will do fine.

run 5 percent of a marathon at a 10 minute mile pace

Go out and exercise with friends,eat Subway.Healthy foods like snacking on fruits and veggies.Stay away from snacking on the foods that make you feel like crap afterwards.Good luck!

milk a cow for 34 minutes

if your lifestyle or career includes a lot of socializing out at dinners or drinks start scheduling workout dates with friends co workers or even clients

ditch the mayo cheese and top bun if you want to scrape off 250 calories from a restaurant sandwich

Exercise each day is more effective than weekend workouts

walk up and down 33 flights of stairs