wheels asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Fantasy question - do you think this is fair what the commissioner did in my league?

ok heres the deal:

theres is this member in our espn fantasy fb league this year that hasnt checked his team since week one. he has told me that he cant get into the league for some reason and cant access his team so he says.

well another member of the league posted that he wanted this team to be taken over by the commish the way MLB took over the Expos. i of course protested this and said it was BS. i told the league that if he is not participating in the league to either lock his team or play the players that are on his team and no FA pickups. (the commish went ahead and picked up FAs for his team - derrick ward and the backup rb for kc to name a couple). we each play each other once so when we play this team itll likely be an easy win.

i told everyone that if hes not going to follow his team then he doesnt get an invite next year. this is a money league so its competitive. i think its unfair.

whats your opinion?? has anyone had something like this before?

• kro
    Favorite Answer

That's BS.

This is fantasy, there are no fans and whatever to worry about.

The team should have been left alone. If the guy that made the team can't play for whatever reason, then too bad.

• Jack A

The team should be frozen, anything else to me constitutes conflict of interest. It is his league though.

So, he doesn't want to play anymore? I hate people who quit in the middle of the season.

wow this harsh for you i see why