kaichi asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

I have super puny asian lashes. What drugstore mascara is for me?

My lashes, no joke, are about 3 millimeters long. less than one centimeter, only a bit longer than half a cm. I'm looking for a really good HG drugstore mascara. I'm not sure if LashBlast is for me, because I've heard the monster brush can make it hell to reach the corner lashes. I have a crush on Rimmel Glam'eyes, but I'm not sure if its volumizing enough.

**BASICALLY, I'm looking for a volumizing, lengthening mascara, and if it holds a curl great, that's a plus.

=) thanks ahead of time <3

edit: alright, you guys, listen.

I asked for a DRUGSTORE MASCARA. I know I can get false lashes, and they'll probably work well too. But I'm looking for a mascara. =) thxx

and katieo? what the hell you talking about?

also...sorry to be demanding...but could you be specific? Like...say why it makes it better, or the price, or and example of how it works?

=)

^^''' thank you, TMBC, for clearing that up about Katieo. Sorry, Katieo!

Favorite Answer

I have VERY short lashes as well, it's quite frustrating. I use Great Lash by Maybelline. WATERPROOF. Not the green & pink, but the black & pink. I can just put this on and it magically seems like my lashes are longer and fuller. It's also long lasting.

Im suprised you didnt like the Great Lash mascara , i loveeee it ! but you should try a mascara by Hard Candy or Lash Blast by Covergirl ; i LOVE it. You seem to be pretty piicky , you wont find anything PERFECT.

You should try wearing fake lashes girl!! You can get them cheap and they look soo pretty and if you get the shorter less dramatic kind they look really real.... u no what i just saw that u wrote u dont wanna hear about false lashes !!!!!!!!! lmaoooooo, but um i would def say USE A EYE LASH CURLER you can get one cheap for about 5 bucks, curl them for about 20 seconds than apply 2-3 coats of mascara try GREAT LASH (The green and pink) the kind with the curled applier not the straight one.. thats about 5 dollars id say and if u want to spend more than MAC CLINQUE AND ESTEE LAUNDER Have some AMAZING ones!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200811...

• Britt

I'm using NYX's Doll Lash Lengthening mascara, and I love it. It makes my eye lashes so long!!!

I have smaller eye lashes also and I have found that cover girl lash exact works very well and it doesnt clump either if you dont put too much on:]

good luck!

:D

Heyyy me tooo :D GO AZN! hahaha. Anything volumizing by Covergirl really, haha. Best wishes, x

It's not in drug stores but Too Faced: Lash Injection is great

Katieo is talking about a mascara. its form sephora i think. benefit bad gal.

avon supershock.

then curling them with a curler would also be good.

the mascara brush is big so it makes them huge!

i've got 4 words for ya:

MAYBELLINE GREAT LASH MASCARA

it works wonders