Whats the best Bank???????????

I recently had a savings account with Bank of America...that is until they charged a monthly service fee...they kept taking money out of my savings while i was trying to save!

So i switched to wachovia....i keep getting over drafts charges of 35.00 for just going over 3.00 which is REDICULOUS....I would like a bank thats going to deny my card when i have insuffencient funds....HELP

Favorite Answer

I don't think you need to be carrying around any cards of any kind, some people just cannot handle them, they either get excited and it's so easy to swipe a card, it's just not a good idea....

In your situation you might even be more financially secure pulling your money out, and just putting it in a lock box, and paying with cash, it would give you a physical sence of how much you have and how much you are spending it, if you don't want to dig yourself a huge hole, get responsible.

Just some thoughts.

Shred the card and you won't have a problem. At least, keep it at home and work from cash.

There is absolutely no excuse for overdrawing your account. It is just sloppy record-keeping (or none at all).

You aren't going to find a bank that will babysit you. Grow up and keep track of your money.

some banks have over draft protection. The big banks you are dealing with have reputations for earning billions annually by charging

those outrageous fees

Ckeck with neighborhood banks