RHH: Buy/Sell Immortal Technique > 50 Cent?

wu-tang....

is that a buy or a sell?

score: buy-6 sell-1

Favorite Answer

BUY!!! Immortal Technique has such unique lyrics. Some 50 cent songs you can't understand what he says. Immortal Technique has such a creative role in the hip-hop world considering the government hates him and bans his opinion from the radio. His song freedom of speech explains it all.

IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE>50 cent.

• Now, Buy. Don't get me wrong, I dont like IT at all. Im just saying at this point of time right now, he is better than 50cent.

Like another answerer said, In 50's prime (Power of the Dollar - Get Rich or Die Tryin'), 50 kills IT with ease.

I'd get an Immortal Technique album any day. Listening to his album is like going through events that you need to learn about. If lyrics is your thing, get IT.

• [dc]

Now. Buy.

In 50's prime Sell.

i like immortal technique better cause i downloaded every song from revolutionary vol. 1 & 2 and they were pretty cool

sell. besides the certainty that to be honest once you are going to ask a purchase or sell q that starts off with 50 >, then the subsequent element you assert is going to might desire to be Benzino or Marky Mark to make me purchase.

• kN0!Ze

Buy 100%

Is this even a Question

I.T. by as much as Obama.

Please, Die!

Source(s): Sell...Lol