Is it abnormal for my 27 yr old boyfriend to sleep in the same bed with his mother on family vacation?

My boyfriends mother is very controlling and makes it clear she runs the show. We all went on a family vacation and she made it clear she and my boyfriend were sleeping in one room and me and the sister were in the other. The sister didn't even sleep with me. She slept out on the couch. Mom and boyfriend slept in king size bed in the other room. It really creeps me out.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Super creepy. If my 27 year old girlfriend slept in the bed with her father I would break it off. If you stay with him you will be dealing with a very weird family and who knows how bad it will get.

• 1 decade ago

Hell no it's not normal for him to sleep in the same bed as his mother (at the age of 27).

He needed to sleep in a chair or on the floor not in the same bed.

Why were they even sleeping in the same room ?

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

the place there the different achievable dozing arrangments - like a settee? for a 27 year previous to sleep along with his mom would somewhat set off off alarms bells for me except probable there became no different place for him to sleep.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that is very abnormal. a grown man has no business sleeping in a bed with his mother. maybe they are committing incest.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's NOT abnormal for a Mommy's boy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sorry babe...the mums scrwing him!

good luck

• 1 decade ago

i would think so

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.