Wii question again, thank you:)?

OK, so Ive decided to get the Wii for the Xmas family gift...Its all kinda confusing so THANKS ALL for your earlier help.

There are 3 of us; how many of remotes, nunchuks, wheels, batteries, chargers, etc do I need for multi-player games, etc...I want to make sure I have everything on Xmas morning.

Im walking into this TOTALLY blind so HELP :)

I will get Sports with the console and am thinking Mario Kart...any other GREAT games?

Favorite Answer

well, there are three of you - so you need to decide:

do you want just 2 remotes, and have one person always waiting - OR - do you want 3 remotes so all can play - OR - do you want the max 4 remotes so all + one can play.

you will need to get a wiimote and numchuk for whichever you decide. I also suggest getting 2 Nyko Wiimote rechargers with batteries. . . that'll be enough for 4 wiimotes and will save you tons of money in the long run (the cost of batteries) . . .

I suggest Wiiplay, Mario Kart, Mario Party and Smash Bros Brawl. . . basically anything with mario is a winner. . .

if you get mario kart, go ahead and get a wheel for every Wiimote you have, the wheels really do make a difference when playing.

you do NOT need to get all those plastic add-ons (like for wii sports) and you don't need to get wireless accessories (like a sensor bar or wireless numchuck) . . .the Wii comes pretty much ready to play out of the box - you just need to get additional wiimotes and numchucks like i said in the beginning.

i suggest getting them used from gamestop or amazon, to make it easier on the wallet

hope i helped

Source(s): Wii and 360 owner

If you're getting the Wii for a group of people then i would definately suggest getting Rock Band. That game involves everyone. Spendy, but well worth it. If there is three then you need to buy 2 extra remotes/nunchuks. You don't really need a remote charger if you like buying batteries. But if you do get a remote charger you can work with one but if you want to charge all the remotes at the same time then you need two. I suggest getting WiiPlay. That gives you 10 mini games and a controller for 49.99. when buying a seperate wii controller is 39.99. Wii Jackets comes with all the Wii remotes whether you buy it seperately or through the WiiPlay. Another game that I suggest is WiiOlympics. That game is very fun. So you're looking around...

600$(rough estimate) and thats with only one Wii remote charger.

You could save money by not getting the charger.

Rock Band is $140

Wii is $250

One extra remote and nunchuk is $50

WiiPlay is $50(remember you get 10 games and a remote)

One more nunchuck is $10

Remote charger is $50 each

Wii Olympics is $50

Thats without tax. I don't know what your tax is where you live...

Well you seem to want a little action, so I recommend Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Its a multiplayer game, and you can use the Wii remote(s) OR Gamecube Controllers. If there are three players(and you are all going to play), you might want three remotes(excluding nunchucks), three nunchucks, 3 wheels(or you could use Gamecube remotes like in Brawl), possibly two battery chargers if you are planning to charge them at the same time(if not, then just one), and you might want at least some AA batteries in case you don't want to use the Battery pack. Hope my answer helps!

Paul :)

P.S. A fun single-player game is Super Mario Galaxy. Good Luck :)

• Emeka

For some games, They only require the wii remote but it would be best if you got:

3 wii remotes

3 nunchucks

12 batteries

Mario kart wii

(Mostly the wii comes with everything so this is all you have to worry about)

and good multiplayer games would be:

Mario Kart wii

Rayman Raving rabbids

And SSBB (super smash bros brawl)

I dont reccomend SSBB

(If you ask me...It would basically cost less to get everyone a DS)

• ummmmm.....

you should get Super Smash Bros. Brawl it's a great game and you can play it over and over and over and over again.

Depending on how old you guys are and if you guys like fighting games, Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution should be good.

You should get Mario Kart Wii, it's pretty fun.

Sonic Riders Zero Gravity is pretty good for racing.

Super Mario Galaxy is a decent game but only 2 players are allowed.

Lastly, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games is very cool. Mario and Sonic characters (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser etc. and Sonic, Tails, Knucles, Amy, etc.) compete in the Beijing Olympic Games.

Hope this will help you!!! :)

• Luigi

You need to buy the Wii console which should cost $249.99 and it comes with

The Wii

-The sensor bar

-1 Wii Remote

-1 Nunchuk

-1 copy of Wii Sports

-Standard-definition video cables

-The power cord

-A stand for the Wii

-A stand for the sensor bar

-A rubber grip and two AA batteries for the Wii Remote

And your going to need to buy two more Wii Remots(for extra players) which cost $39.99 each and two more Nunchuk which cost $19.99

And I highly recommend these games

-Mario Kart Wii

-Super Smash Bros. Brawl

-Bloom Blox

-Mario Party 8

-The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess

well if you want everyone to be able to play get 3 remotes and nunchukes and if you dont wanna keep buying batteries then get the battery charger ( i use it all the time havent cangeed battery in bout 8 months

and get ganmes that say you can play with 4 players lookm at the back top right of the box

that's my information that the Gamecube video games will play on the Wii yet that the Gamecube controllers must be hooked into the Wii. I seen buying Gamecube video games yet did no longer want to purchase a Gamecube distant for the Wii.

Get The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!!!

It's a must-have.

You won't regret.

It's not a family game, though.

And good luck on finding that Wii :)