Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What qualities do women desire in a perfect man?

Favorite Answer

honesty, sense of humor, personality, respectful, romantic and just being himself the small things he does means a lot

Well, I consider myself a bit different from most people, but most women are after more support opposed to men that are after mostly pleasure. I'm not saying that's all they look for I'm just saying the basics. Well, women like a guy who's funny, sweet, nice personality, strong, has that big brother kind of protection whenever the girl needs it, and don't tell any lies..we usually find the truth out sometime and we get really dramatic and pissy

Looks are the first thing we notice obviously, but they aren't everything. We want someone who can be honest and willing to communicate. I personally love it when a guy has a good sense of humor it makes everything more fun. Women always want to feel important and good about themselves and they love a man who can give them that confidence.

Honesty,trustworthiness,faithfulness

A perfect man does not exist. If the woman won't love you for what you are, than do not conform for her, unless it's something ABSOLUTELY awful about you i.e too controlling, jealous, not caring etc.

Hot, cute, funny, talkative, kind, truthful, forgiving, romantic, loves to hug and kiss all the time.....and hot LOL My perfect ideal man

there are no tru perfect men. everyone has flaws. honesty helps alot. and being sweet too. looks can be okay. but not conceitedness. caring and he has to kno how to show feelings. but he cant be a...u know what. lol

Peefect man fo rme would be someone who is Patient, sexy, respect his mama and can stand up for me- and most importantly he has to have full lips!!

• opetke

Forget about being a perfect man bro.

Just be a MAN.

If your woman needs more than that, cancel her Redbook subscription until she gets better.

• Barney

The ability to protect them, care for them and remain faithful to them.