How can I fix my Ipod?

Okay, so I have had this ipod for around three years, it is a silver 2nd generation ipod nano. So one day I was just listening to music, and then I plugged it into my computer to update it. I plug it in, and then take it out and it won't turn on again. I tried resetting it, and letting it sit for 24 hours and then trying again, and tried flipping the hold switch back and forth. It still won't turn on. I plug it into my computer and it doesn't even register that it is plugged in.

Any ideas about what could be wrong, or any other ways to try and fix it?

I love my music so it is a real bummer to not be able to listen to it every day like I used to.

I will give you the best question if you tell me how to fix it. I will give you oas many points as I can or whatever.

Haha.

Thanks!

:)

I called the support line and talked to the machine and it had me try lots of different things but none of them worked.

Thanks for suggesting that though.

:)

Favorite Answer

You should definitely call the help line for apple :

1-800-MY-APPLE those people are a great help! They've helped me with all my problems and you can even purchase things over the phone!

Enjoy!

just try resetting it again unplug the ipod then press menu and the center buttons at the same time until the apple appears

it could take lots of money to fix your ipod. you're better off buying a new one.

Source(s): experience, had the same ipod as yours

You should get the new one, it has a bigger screen, larger memory and many more features. http://www.apple.com/itunes