What should i do?? help please!?

ok well ive been with my boyfriend for almost three years on november 8th. lately hes been acting weird. like alota things bug him out n he hardly wants to talk to me but he tells me he loves me to death and always wants to be with me. He tells me alota nice things but i feel like he dnt want to b with me. when we had sex lastnite he hardly talkd or anything and he normally always des and the day before that i had stopd in the like the begining of the whole foreplay becuse he seemd like he didnt want to sx eventhough itwas his idea so im really confused i dnt know what to think i dnt know why hes not talking to me and i askem and he says nuthing im just lost Please HELP!

more than likely he is getting nervous about your relationship. I went through the same thing with my now fiance'. about 3 years in I started getting nervous that she wasn't the one and I felt stuck because we had been together so long. It takes a little time and some space but I realized that she is the best thing to happen to me and I really do love her and I have overcome that step and become commited and we couldn't be happier. I've never told her though.

my suggestion is give him space maybe he is feeling burdened by something so ask. two make sure if there ever is any separation don't be all sneaky chick and "check up on him" hell my parents do that to me and it pisses me off and lastly if there is a break up don't go crying too much because then he wasn't worth it. your probably hitting a dry patch where the friendship is a tad dry. don't force the happy let it come to you and it will be better in time. everything happens for a reason so let it happen don't try to prevent "fate"

Source(s): my own brain

sounds like he has lost a bit of interest. i wouldnt think he is cheating, but maybe a relationship with you has gotten to routine. What have you done latley to spice it up and offer something different than the norm?

A great relationship is based on love, honesty, and trust obviously. But a lasting relationship always offers a few surprises.

Try typing things in correct English. That could help me understand your question. Maybe he's acting weird because he just wants some space.

Well, Depending on your age you shouldn't be having sex. thats just wrong. but if he's actting weird just ask him whats wrong.

Source(s): Common sence

TALK TO HIM!?!

Ask him why he has been so distant lately, and if he just say.. ohh nothing.. Just be like, well i was just wondering because you haven't been yourself these past few days.

and just remind him that you love him. :)

He probably has alot of things on his mind, has a loved one died? Give him time He'll come around. :)

um...i prefer u talk to him about. say things like "tell me the truth do u have problems withme?" he could be hiding something.

talk to him! communication is key in a relationship

whoa.. sounds likes one of this possibilitites

1) he seeing someone else

2) he lost his desire or something is bothering him

3) drugs

4) or something else i cant think of now

5)depression