Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Hoax of lil Wayne death is real!!!!?

where has he been? since details emerged? no sightings, no weezy blogs, no shows at concerts I hope he isnt!!! but this makes you wonder, nothing about Obama's win for president!! anyone know of anything that was not pre-recorded Thanks

Update:

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2008/...

Reports of Lil Wayne's death were exaggerated, and the proof was in Yuma County Superior Court today.

A Yuma deputy prosecutor and Lil Wayne's co-counsel confirmed to New Times today that the rap star was present for a court hearing in his drug possession case, despite Internet rumors that he had died.

Lil Wayne, whose real name is Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., was busted in January at a Border Patrol checkpoint on Interstate 8 near Yuma. As New Times reported in a March feature article, the checkpoint has become the bane of marijuana users due to a partnership between federal and local authorities.

Lil Wayne stands accused of carrying more than a lil' pot, though: One of the drug dogs working the checkpoint on January 22 found a quarter-pound of pot, an ounce of cocaine and 41 grams of Ecstasy in the recreational vehicle Lil Wayne and his entourage had driven through the checkpoint.

Roger Nelso

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

a real hoax - that is a mind bender, or an oxymoron.

• 5 years ago

Death Records Search Database : http://deathrecordsinfo.com/Help

• 1 decade ago

lmao no hes not dead its just a rumore dont worry i herd it too but then the next day he was found byeing coffy

• omfg if lil wayne is i would die he is like my favorite singer. I heard that he drinks acid and thats what he is dying from.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

weezy drinks a lot

• 1 decade ago

NO

HES ALIVE!

GOSHH

I SAW HIM LAST WEEKAND

TY VERY MUCH

HE WAS AT VOODOO FEST IN NEW ORLEANS

• 1 decade ago

It's a hoax. Don't believe it!

• it is not true he is still alive

• 1 decade ago

probably not dead just people starting rumors but idk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.