If you've seen this scene from Twilight..?

I saw a scene from the movie, which is the part where Bella drops an apple from the table and Edward catches it and gives it to her. Well, they looked emotionless throughout the entire scene. And they sounded like they were just saying the lines to get them out. Like they didn't care. Bella and Edward were just flying through the words, and I could hardly understand them. And I was pretty sure that they were talking about Bella's theories about what Edward could be. But in one of the trailers, Edward asks Bella to tell him her theories on their date in Port Angeles. So, what, they discuss this twice or something? I thought that scene was horrible, and I'm hoping the rest of the movie isn't like that. Obviously, the movie won't be half as good as the book, but still. It should amount to something. What do you guys think? Thanks :)

Yeah, I did notice that Edward catching the apple symbolizes the front cover of Twilight...It still could have been better, though. And I agree, I don't think Kristen is the best person for Bella. In her interviews, she seems kind of bored and it seems to me that she makes jokes of the moving, not really expecting it to be so popular and stuff. I don't know, she just doesn't fit my description of Bella personality wise. Looks, heck yeah. But nothing else.

• CFM
    Favorite Answer

They changed a lot of things in the movie. He first asked her about her theories while they were sitting together in the cafeteria in the book. He was NEVER standing by her while she was getting food in the cafeteria and asked her that, and thats what they did in the movie. I don't know, i'm a little skeptical about Kristen Stewart playing Bella, because Kristen seems very shy and emotionless in most of her roles and thats just how she seems in general. I'm not saying I don't like her, but seriously its like shes talking just to get it out, like you said. Hopefully it'll be good! Hope I helped

yeah you know the scene where bella and edward were in the cafeteria?

and edward asks her what her theory was on who he might be and she said radioactive spider...

that was a pretty bad scene too. they were both completely emotionless... i was not feeling it at all and i did not understand why the other girls were so crazy about it

yeah and i do expect the movie to not meet up to the books standards but ill still watch it anyway for the heck of it :P

Yea, that was one of the lesser scenes of the movie. However, if you notice the way that he catches the apple, it's supposed to symbolize the front cover of the Twilight book. So my guess is that they rushed through this scene or tried to make that one part where he catches the apple more appealing then the rest of that cafeteria scene. thats just my theory.

yea usualy the movies arent as good the books but hey at least they r making one:D I think the actors fit the movie for appearance but they could add some enthusiasm lol. From the trailers i can tell they changed some of it but i m jus glad there is a movie!

yeah no joke.. they've definitely changed a LOT of things about the book which I'm really annoyed with, but I'm still hoping the movie will be good! :) if it's not we'll protest for them to do it again!!

i think they are just trying to portray the annoyance.

and there was this 8 minute long clip that was released, and man, it was amazing.

YEAH SEEN IT

BUT HERES SOMETHING YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE READ:

WARNING SPOILER BIG SPOILER:

ENTIRE SCRIPT OF THE MOVIE- WILL SPOIL:

HERES LINK :IM NOT LYING ITS THE WHOLE THING! ENJOY

http://www.scribd.com/doc/7702662/Twilight-movie-S...

yeah i kinda agreee

i feel like i dont understand them lol

like roberts britishness i think like makes him have issues talking american and kristin i dont know i think she like mumbles but idk thats just me