KITT asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How to tone my stomach and legs?

Im 13 5'5 and 125 i know thats bad lol! No but my built doesnt make me look overweight (which im not i hope lol). K the basketball season just started up again so thats gonna be a help right?

I've lost a lot of weight from when i started 2-3yrs ago so thats going for me. But I want to know what I can eat and what excerises I should do to flatten and tone my stomach, legs, and thighs?

Thanks

Favorite Answer

running is the best. trust me!

answer my question please!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aovm0...

Well a lot of people say you can drink a cup of water in the morning b4 eating and brushing Your teeth for like 30 mins. Also eat food in smaller portions. Eat fiber food. Sports and excercise plays a big part in loosing weight walk for atleast 30 mins every day and drink plenty of water.

My girlfriend has tried everything to lose weight but nothing has worked nearly as well as the wu yi tea that she drinks, it's been covered on CNN and Fox News. She melted away 5 pounds in five weeks. She gets it off a colleague at work but I found this site in Google; www.newloseweight.com - they have a free trial on at the moment, maybe they're worth a try?