Allie asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

i want to lose weight any good ideas?

ok so i want to lose weight but i c ant find a good plan, i want something i can do every day and with food i actually like if you have any ideas please get back to me asap

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First check out what is your blood group and what diet is good for your health .

Basically there are 3 types of Diet

+ ----- HIGHLY BENEFICIAL, FOOD ACTS LIKE MEDICINE

O ----- NEUTRAL FOOD

X ----- AVOID, FOOD ACTS LIKE A POISON

First check out what diet helps lose weight based on your blood group and what diet is really good for your health .

-O is for Old.- Type O.

http://www.diskovery.co.in/how_to_loose_weight__ho...

"FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT GAIN" Sweetcorn

Kidney beans

Cabbage

Brussel sprout

Cauliflower

"FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT LOSS" Liv 52

Sea food

Iodized salt

Liver

Red meat

Spinach

Broccoli

-A is for Agrarian.-__ Type A.

"FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT GAIN" Meat

Dairy foods

Kidney beans

Lima beans

Wheat

Vegetable oils

Soya foods

Vegetables

Pineapple

-B is for Balance.-__ Type B.

"FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT GAIN" Lentils

Sweetcorn

Peanuts

Sesame seeds

Buckwheat

Wheat

Green vege

Meat

Lamb Liver

Eggs

__ Type AB.

"FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT GAIN"

Red meat

Kidney beans

Seeds

Sweetcorn

Buckwheat

Tofu

Seafood

Green vege

Dairy products

Alkaline fruits

Pineapples

• 4 years ago

do not do atkins, it wont paintings. You must devour from all meals organizations, simply devour porportionally. Only devour utilizing small plates, that approach you devour much less devour smaller extra widespread foods Drink 6 cups of water an afternoon drink two-three cups of milk an afternoon No pizza, no pop, no chips, no juice for a yr. Pop & juice have approach an excessive amount of sugar, simply keep away. popcorn, pretzles, fruit or veggies as snacks- they're decrease in cal. Also, undertaking three-five instances per week and weight raise each and every moment day-muscle burns extra energy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My girlfriend has tried most things to lose weight but nothing has worked quite as good as the wu yi tea that she drinks, it's been covered on CNN and Fox News. She worked off 5 pounds in three weeks. She buys it off a contact at work but I found this site in Google; www.newloseweight.com - they have a free trial on at the moment, maybe they're worth a try?

• 1 decade ago

If you like the taste of green tea you can drink one cup a day and it will help lose the weight, also eat celery and drink lots of water (celery helps to burn fat and drinking 6-8 glasses of water helps keep you hydrated without all the sugar and fat), eat lots of fiber (it's in veggies and fruit or there are supplements you can get), you can relieve stress by meditating or yoga (stress adds to more weight, and yoga helps to lose weight), also increase workout intensity and workout everyday. You can also take green tea in capsule form.

Source(s): I lost 10 pounds by doing this.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

over the summer i would turn on the music and dance whenever i had the chance (which was basically all the time)...while i was cleaning...during commercial breaks...whenever...when i went to the doctor 2 weeks later i had lost 13 pounds...another thing i had done differently was eating smaller meals and stopped eating at least 3 hours before i got in the bed

• 5 years ago

invest in a treadmill desk like the trekdesk 479 trekdesk com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.