Layna<3 asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

What should I fix myself for dinner?

Both my parents have been sick all day, so I have to fix my own dinner tonight. Nothing that takes too long or is too complicated to make. I'm an okay cook, but sometimes I mess things up. What's a yummy, easy meal to make? I'm getting hungry! lol!

Something easy that doesn't take a lot of work, please. Oh, and nothing that requires using the oven. Microwave is okay, though.

I'm 13. And there's nobody to supervise me, I already said that both my parents are sick, and I don't have any siblings. But I've taken a cooking class before, so I know the basics and stuff, and the safety precautions like with cooking something on the stove.

Favorite Answer

Grilled Cheese

Kraft Dinner

Soup

Heat up some left overs

a sandwich

cereal

Tuna melt sandwich?

Mix up some tuna with some mayo. Toast some bread. Add some cheese and lettuce.

You could do it on a Geoge Foreman grill if you have one of those

Grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup, if you are old enough to cook. Get an adult to supervise if you are a kid.

hot dogs are easy, and you can put bacon in the microwave..

Source(s): me, myself, and i