Restructured my 1st, 2nd didn't restructure but sent to another company?

So, I had an odd thing happen. I was dealing with both 1st and 2nd mortgage companies to restructure after a massive arm increase. I was able to get the 1st down to 5.5% and then working on the 2nd, I was then notified that it was sent to another company, which I believe is still part of HSBC. So I called them and they essentially have cleared all the late charges and want to set up a 6month at a time payment at a much lower payment. Saying that if I can get a payment history again then I could refince the loan. It sounds a bit odd to me but maybe it's just their way to get something versus nothing. Anyone seen anything like this? They said essentially there wasn't any interest, everything I paid went to the principal balance and even if I were to refi later thay may be able to erase some of the debt to get it refinanced....it almost sounds like a scam or something.

Favorite Answer

This does sound like such a good deal that it makes me wonder - but you are right, many mortgage companies are doing lots of strange stuff right now.

I recommend having them send you the new terms in writing - when you can see the fine print, you can feel more comfortable that this is legit - or find the catch!

Good luck!

My boyfriend made out with a chum of mine one nighttime whilst they have been the two very under the impression of alcohol approximately 3 months into our dating. My chum and he met up with me to inform me what surpassed off. by using fact, such as you, I enjoyed him at that element, I forgave him. although, it truly is now very almost 7 months into the dating and that i nonetheless discover it very puzzling to have confidence him. i assumed i'd have the potential to have confidence him returned and that i do attempt to yet for me, something interior the decrease back of my ideas continuously doubts him - it is so stressful, or perhaps impossible to have a dating with out have confidence. If distance is all it takes for him to be untrue, this is recommended to evaluate breaking apart with him. Do you think of he's able to doing this returned? With time, do you have confidence you may regain your have confidence in him? Oh - and yet another question is, does he love you decrease back? if so, question WHY he cheated - communicate over with him and sweetness whether he's surely sorry and regrets what he did (why did he inform you thru an instant message?). provide him yet another possibility in case you experience he is going to alter, no longer considering which you like him. i are conscious of it truly is much less stressful reported than completed, yet once you provide him yet another possibility considering which you like him, you will finally end up hurting much extra. you may desire to have the potential to regain your have confidence in him (and it takes 2).