i want to go to west wood collage for game and art. but i dont know witch one to go too.?

i want to go to westwood. there is one in VA (fair fax) and there is one is georgia (atlanta) but i dont know witch area is better... VA or GA??? witch one should i go 2(where i live doesn't matter)

Favorite Answer

Where you live does matter. Your college years are a great time for you to discover who you are as a person outside of the values that your family have instilled in you. This is also a great time of discovery in the area of relationships and cross-cultural meeting. Don't pick the campus in an area that you are used to living in but try an area that will challenge you to step out of your comfort zone. This will in turn cause you to grow as a person and widen your view of the world. I did a semester in Israel to challenge my comfort zone and I've never regretted it since. Go ahead and explore.