Ive been dating my girlfriend for a year now?

I don't feel like she is obsessed with me as she used to be, I feel when she talks to me, its out of pity and that she really wants to go to her friends. Can someone please help me get her back to being crazy for me. I love her more than anything on this world and would do anything anything for her. Im always there for her

Favorite Answer

awww i'm sorry. :(

honestly you're probably just out of the honey moon phase of the relationship. don't be obsessive - that's not healthy. it's probably best that you two don't see each other as often as you did before for a little while to let the spark build back up. trust me, i kept pushing my old boyfriend to keep hanging out all the time and it made things worse. tell her how you're feeling, and remember - sometimes absence makes the heart grow fonder.

best of luck, you sound like one of the few good guys left out there that are really committed a girl. she should realize that and appreciate that, and if she doesn't, trust me, you'll find a woman one day that realizes how much of a catch you are.

best thing to do mate is ask her how she feels for you and if she thinks you relationship is going anywhere.

or the other option

say to her look this s hit isnt happening i feel you respect your mates motre than me and your giving me a bum deal where do i stand

basically she will either tell you its over or **** herself that you feel the way you do and she gets worried your going to dump her but my advice would be ask good luck

You (and much less people on Y!A) cannot make your girl crazy about you