Error code 404 when trying to download files through yahoo mail?

Just the last couple of days I have been getting "unable to locate page" Status code 404 Whenever I try to download files through yahoo mail. I close the error code window and re-try, and the file comes through just fine. It is happening on more than one computer as well.

Does anoyone know if yahoo is having issues?????????? or is it just me?

Favorite Answer

not just you. i am having the same problem too. when i look back through these questions looks like lots of us are having the same issue. it has to be yahoo. you would think by now they could have this issue fixed.

Is the record too huge - Yahoo's optimal attachment is 10 MB. ok, you're transforming into an epidemic. try the record on your end and clean up any viruses and then furnish the record. yet another danger is that your Yahoo mailbox will be complete and also you on the instantaneous at the instantaneous are unable to operate archives. The record on your end is 843 KB, yet Yahoo turns it into some ingredient 3 situations more beneficial. Delete some stuff out of your Yahoo mailbox.