Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i got that great feeling wiht my boyfriend again today...?

so these past 2 weeks i was tarting to wonder if i really wanted to be with my bf of 2 years forever like i used to think. we had been going through a rough patch and arguing a lot. but then at the end of school today we were being really sweet and he kissed me after school and i got that high like i used to always get when we kissed(before these last 2 weeks) it was amazing. so do you think we were just going through a rough patch? and i still really do love him?

Favorite Answer

everyone goes through those rough patches, its how you handle them and get through them...only you know if you still love him, you cant ask anyone else that question

i know the feeling. i live in that constant "high" when im with my boyfriend. every second. he treats me like a princess and i cry at the thought of loosing him. id say if you still get that high feeling then you are still most deffinetly in love.