This kid is annoying the crap out of me!?

Okay this kid has my number and he keeps calling me and texting me and leaving me voice mails. if i dont respond to his texts or answer his calls he texts again and leaves messages! he is sooo annoying what should i do!?!?

how do i block his number!?

Favorite Answer

Just ignore him. If he sends you texts and messages just delete them. He'll stop eventually it usually works. Just don't reply, it's plain and simple as that.

You can block his number by contacting your phone company. But I heard it costs money, I'm not sure.

But telling him off real well is free and has a pretty good chance of working

Call your telephone company you have your phone with and ask if it's possible to block him from calling you. He will probably use someone elses phone if he finds out he's blocked.

You may have to resort to changing your number.

Next time don't give your # to anyone that will freely give it out. If you gave it to this little pest, learn from it.

It's me. Lol. No you should just ignore him. He will get bored and leave you alone.

Source(s): My head.

just ignore the little hormonal freak he will get bored and leave you alone

tell him to get a ****** life and stop messin around with you, i know it sucks when people do that, this one chick used to do it to me ALLLLL THE TIME!! i almost killed her. tell that sun of a gun to cut it out!!!

block his number :D