Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

sleeping nude! help me im 14!?

so im gonna start sleeping nude, or trying too. but my mom is soo nosy. I can shut my door but sometimes my covers slip off, what does it feel like sleeping nude?

Favorite Answer

dude it feels awesome i started sleeping nude when i was 14 too i'm 15 now it feels really good and you should have a lock on your door and if not don't worry about it your mom has seen down there before and once she knows your sleeping nude she will make sure not to invade your privacy that's what my mom did and now i sleep like that all the time

• Bryan

If you are not used to sleeping nude then it is a little uncomfortable at first. It took me weeks to get used to it. Like you say the covers can slip off. Once my mom caught me with the usual morning *****. If you have any brothers or sisters, I don't recommend sleeping nude. Even if you have your own room unless you keep the door locked any one of your family may come barging in unannounced. I sometimes think they did it on purpose.

If you haven't tried sleeping nude, you are seriously missing out. You are 14 so your bed might not be the most ideal but once you grow up and get a job, buy an expensive high thread count bed sheets or silk and sleep like you've never slept before.

Good for you! Nothing like going clothes-free. At least in bed to start off...

You have every right to get a lock put on your door. If not, you need to tell your mum that you require privacy, and to KNOCK first, before coming in your room. She'll understand. If she doesn't, tell her you are exploring your manhood. IF she is the one who wakes you up in the morning, time to man up and do it yourself.

As for covers coming off, no biggie. Sleeping nude is gr*. Sure you can wake up hard; then you know it's all in good working order. And if you happen to masturbate, that'll get your heart started...

I would probably just do it. If your Mum walks in and the covers have slipped off, she is probably never going to do it again.

She's seen you nude before anyway. It's not like she's going to stand there and stare at you.

If your Mum does walk in, just politely ask her to knock before coming in. Don't get mad because then she might think you are trying to hide something more than the fact that you were just nude.

Just close the door and sleep nude. Parents are not clueless. Trust them to make responsible decisions respecting your privacy.

at 14 you should have a lock on the door,sleeping nude is great and free.

It feels great. Relaxing. Why not lock your bedroom door? Or - stack something up against the door & when someone tries to open it, the door will knock it over & wake you up so you can grab the covers.

I love sleeping nude :)

it feels great

nothing to get all tangled up in

don't worry about mom, she has seen you naked before and she will stop nosing around

i started sleeping nude at 15

Source(s): former 14 YO