??nN asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

my boyfriend has a gay twin brother!?

we have been together for a year. My parents don't know anything about it, and they are super religious a kinda of against homosexuality....how can i tell them?

7 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    And the big deal is what exactly? Why do you need to tell your parents, it's none of their business

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Tell them what? Assuming you're female, you and your boyfriend aren't gay. Even if the twin is an identical twin, the odds of your boyfriend also being or becoming gay are about 30 percent, as opposed to about three to ten percent for the general population, depending how the statistics are collected. In other words science shows that, as gay people like to say, there is a genetic factor in homosexuality. However it just isn't true that it's fixed in the genes absolutely the way eye colour is. It would be nice if your parents were more tolerant, but it's up to the twin if he wants your parents to know he's gay, and I don't see why their opinion should matter to him.

  • 1 decade ago

    Why even bring it up? He has a brother and he just so happens to be gay, that's that. It's not like his sexuality is apart of normal conversation.... Just like yours isn't. Don't be homophobic yourself and just accept that he has gay twin brother. If you care about this guy, you'll accept his family for who they are, regardless if you agree with them or not.

  • 1 decade ago

    Who cares?

    It's his twin, it's not like they'll be related to him.

    And it's really none of their business...

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Introduce them to redtube :)

  • mirna
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    so what if you don't tell your parent,

    i think you don't have to.

  • KRIS
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    why should you have to ,,, it's none of their business any way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.