Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

how many pages is 2500 words?

i have to write an essay for school. it has to be 2500 words. double spaced and with 1 inch margins, approx how many pages is that?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

12 pt font double spaced 1 inch margins is about 12-13 pages.

• 5 years ago

RE: Approximatly how many pages is 2500 words? I have an assignment that i have to do in about 2 months and it has to be a minimum of 2000 and maximum of 2500 words. How many pages is that? Apparently it turns out like a book!! ha ha --- You might get some help from

• Barney
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

That all depends on the type set/font size, i.e. size of the characters. Generally a teacher is looking for type set of 12

List the points you want to make or bring to attention. Organize your thoughts, and write the rough draft. Make your corrections when you type it out. Don't worry about spell check until your done. You'd be surprised at how fast 2500 words get used up if you have a well thought out essay.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have a paper that's double spaced, times romans 12 font, 4 pages and it's 1500 words.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

A "page" is generally 400 to 500 words, so you're looking at somewhere between 4 & 6 pages.

• 1 decade ago

Like 9 or 10 ?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

depends on the size font

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

depend on your writings

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it all depends on how big you write.

just do it and find out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.