Can I model? If yes, how would I going about doing so?

I've been wondering for a while now if modeling is something to pursue. Feel free to criticize, I promise my feelings wont be hurt :)

Also if it matters I am 6 foot, weigh 165, and have a 30 inch waist.

• Favorite Answer

You definitely have potential! If you are serious about modeling, you should go to a photography studio and get some professional pictures made. Then, start submitting them around to local businesses. This will help you get some experience under your belt. Then start submitting to larger corporations.

The most important thing to do is get some good pictures made, and never give up!

Hope this helps!

ok... Anyone can model.. so if you want to do it for fun, a hobby, then difinatley YES, if you want to go for it proffesionally or as a career it takes alot of hard work, and looks isnt everything unfortunatly.

I began modellin through this website www.purestorm.com you will be able to find photographers in your area, and do tpf/tfcd shoot (in which neither of you pay eachother, but you both get pics for your portfolios. It can get you started.

good luck

It's hard to tell but I think you probably could try emailing some of your pictures to these agencies:

DNA

Red

Q

Click

Request

Marilyn

Wilhelmina

You can model for me.. tonight.

Jk jk. Yes dude, totally.

um yeah your a hottie wow you could totally model

i'd try it out. you have a very nice jawline. and i've seen alot of dudes that look like you in glamour, vogue, instyle...

hope this helps:)

• Lela

Yeah, I bet you could. Those pictures really suck, but your cute and the lighting was terrible =)

dude. u r born to model !

Hell ya!! you could be a model!

• gorgey, really really gorgey. you have to be a model. you are so gorgey. you're perfect, no flaws