girls and confidence?

ok well ive been in some very strange situations with girls and i think my self esteem and confidence have put me in some of those. but the one im in now this girl points me out in front of her friends and oneday her friend stopped in front of me and smiled and monday she right behind me and i turn around and she does the same then i turn back around and she does the same again. i dont know why she was doing this girls can you help. then the situation before that me and this girl were talking and she said she wasnt talking to me like that but i find out she had a major crush on me and talked about me all the time but we stopped talking. i think im ugly but girls smile at me from afar and look at me and i dont know why. i want to raise my confidence and know why these girls were doing what they did.

here are some pics of me( and no im not loooking for compliments):

http://s484.photobucket.com/albums/rr209/ballinwav...

um no im not looking for compliments. i have low self esteem and think im ugly people would say post a picture up so i did

Favorite Answer

first off, let me be the first to say your very good looking. (:

The thing is, if you want to be in a relationship with a girl and love her, you first need to love yourself.

Look in the mirror and pick out all the things you like about yourself, and look at the things your dislike and think about how you can improve them.

Compliment yourself, and don't be down on yourself.

Hopefully you can gain more confidence, and win a lucky girl.

Good luck!

Definitely fishing for compliments, if you ask me. Go read a book and fix your grammar.

You are not bad looking. You're decent. Obviously from the details you've given us, people think you are cute. Girls smile to be friendly. She saw you looking, so what else was she supposed to do? If she said, "What do you want?" you would have called her a ***** or something derogatory.

you shouldnt think you're ugly, i think you're hot... i dont know what else you want me to say... umm the girl in the first situation obviously likes you... but a really confident girl wouldnt do that

Source(s): im a VERY confident and outgoing girl

Maybe you are more ugly than you think. If the girls are always smiling at you and turning there heads,,,,, Maybe you are a ugly beast..

theres nothin wrong my self esteem is low too i think im to fat.....plus those girls it obvious they like you but pointin u out are u sure they wernt makin fun of u

he is not immaturre at all things i know he is a little but u have to know him

for one girls look and smile because they think your cute or they like you and want attention from you. one thing is your confidence is down and it shouldn't be, so girls do like you is my solution

Source(s): me

you're completely fine :]