is obama gonna......?

is obama gonna take away school uniforms after January?

Favorite Answer

IDK, maybe he will appoint Paris Hilton as his fashion policy adviser. She could totally make uniforms pop.

No. Schools would be a state matter and uniforms are probably determined by a school board. Why would you think the president would care about school uniforms? Honestly, why would you ask this?

Only the girls' uniforms. :>}

Actually that's not one of the very few powers we granted him in the constitution. As far as schools, he can ask congress to decide on uniforms in Washington DC .That's the extent of his lawful ability as far as your worry is concerned.

Obama has much more things to worry about than a uniform. Bush left an incredible mess, with the declining economy, the war, and many other issues.

I am sure. He told me so after dinner last night. He said "My first priority is taking away school uniforms." Unfortunately he has no intention to replace them, so have fun at naked school.

No, that's a local school board issue. Things like that are not decided at the federal level.

ummmm, why would he do that ? but anyways im sooo RELIVED obama WON ( : yay. that made like everyone in my town happy. So glad. and for all you McCain supporters, you need to stop being haters and understand that we are all americans, and we need to work together. stop hating obama JUST because he won and focus on the change. i promise that it will be good.

What the...? Are you smoking something? Your school board controls what you wear to school. Not the president of the United States.

Lol aww I bet the asker of this question hates her uniform.

Umm I don't think so. I think Obama has more things to worry about, like the economy and the war.

Honestly I don't think he has the authority. I think your local school board decides. He's president, not a dictator. His powers are limited.