is obama gonna......?

is obama gonna take away school uniforms after January?

38 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

IDK, maybe he will appoint Paris Hilton as his fashion policy adviser. She could totally make uniforms pop.

• 1 decade ago

No. Schools would be a state matter and uniforms are probably determined by a school board. Why would you think the president would care about school uniforms? Honestly, why would you ask this?

• 1 decade ago

Only the girls' uniforms. :>}

Actually that's not one of the very few powers we granted him in the constitution. As far as schools, he can ask congress to decide on uniforms in Washington DC .That's the extent of his lawful ability as far as your worry is concerned.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obama has much more things to worry about than a uniform. Bush left an incredible mess, with the declining economy, the war, and many other issues.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I am sure. He told me so after dinner last night. He said "My first priority is taking away school uniforms." Unfortunately he has no intention to replace them, so have fun at naked school.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, that's a local school board issue. Things like that are not decided at the federal level.

• 1 decade ago

ummmm, why would he do that ? but anyways im sooo RELIVED obama WON ( : yay. that made like everyone in my town happy. So glad. and for all you McCain supporters, you need to stop being haters and understand that we are all americans, and we need to work together. stop hating obama JUST because he won and focus on the change. i promise that it will be good.

• 1 decade ago

What the...? Are you smoking something? Your school board controls what you wear to school. Not the president of the United States.

• 1 decade ago

Lol aww I bet the asker of this question hates her uniform.

• 1 decade ago

Umm I don't think so. I think Obama has more things to worry about, like the economy and the war.

• 1 decade ago

Honestly I don't think he has the authority. I think your local school board decides. He's president, not a dictator. His powers are limited.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.