are these signs he may like me?

we've got some classes together but we've just recently started talking, so we're in the getting-to-know-eachother stage. we have great conversations and have found out we have quite a bit in common. we're both into the twilight series and he asked me to go with him to see the movie on opening day, but it wasn't established as a "date", even though he offered to let me ride with him. we've also made plans to stroll downtown together sometime soon and he sits by me in class now. :] i don't wanna just flat-out ask him how he feels about me because i'm trying to play it cool and make him wonder! i usually find it pretty obvious when a guy's interested but this one's a mystery to me! is he just playing it safe until we know each other better or what? thanks:]

Favorite Answer

yes he prbably does like you :D

Answer Mine:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200811...

it sounds like he likes you, but whatever you do DO NOT ask him, just relax hang out with him and see what happens, you will find out soon enough im sure he will let you know whats going on

i think he probably likes you since u are going to watch Twilight together...and he probably doesn't want to make it an official date cuz he's affraid you won't like him back so he's trying to figure you out first.

Source(s): me