Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Sarah Palin running for president?

What do you guys think about and what would you do if Sarah Palin ran for president in 4 years?? Yesterday I read on yahoo news she was considering it, and my obama victory happiness disappeared.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sarah Palin is still the most popular Governor in the USA. If she runs for a National office I expect to see her as the newest Senator from Alaska. BTW Show some respect. No one in here could match her accomplishments.

SFC

US Army

Retired

• 1 decade ago

Obama has won for this 4 year run. If Obama runs the country well, he could get elected if he runs the next term as well. Sarah Palin said that she is not sure for the next term but I personally do not think that she would get elected by the American people.

• 1 decade ago

Come on now...Sarah Palin running for president? Hahaha Tehehe! Sarah Palin didn't even know that Africa is a continent. And she's going to run for president? Hahahahahahah!!! Your funny!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should continue to enjoy your success in electing Obama and not be afraid of who he will run against in four years. It would be unamerican to be unopposed. Your fear of her running gives me hope though. Conservatism is alive and well and getting on your nerves. Palin/Gendel 2012!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Leo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

We just had an election. The guy we elected hasn't even taken office yet and you want to talk about the next one already? God, give it a rest for a while!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

of course no longer. She's on the "look at me and supply me money" excursion. regrettably, working for President has develop right into a money maker for individuals on no account fascinated contained in the presidency, yet particularly in exposure for his or her style.

• 1 decade ago

That twit will never be President. Palin needs to stop smoking weed and go back to moose hunting.

• 1 decade ago

i hope so, Obama wouldn't even have to Campaign. Obama would be Easily Reelected. he would win 40 states plus alaska.

• 1 decade ago

No question she is easier to look at than Obama or McCain and Bush for that matter. Now McCain's wife that is another story, gorgeous!

And if you think looks don't matter reconsider, they do.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.