Gender Confused Names... What's Up?

Okay I am so frustrated with gender confused aka unisex names. I have one name that I think is okay out of the whole unisex world and that's Adrian (I prefer it for a boy though) This all came about with the expectancy of my newest niece, my cousin's list consisted... show more Okay I am so frustrated with gender confused aka unisex names. I have one name that I think is okay out of the whole unisex world and that's Adrian (I prefer it for a boy though) This all came about with the expectancy of my newest niece, my cousin's list consisted of:

Madison
Mackenzie
Avery
Jamie
Cameron
Aubrey and
Ainsley

None of these names are the worst I've heard but when she asked me to make one change I honestly wanted to cross of the heading at the top that said 'Girl's Names' and write 'Boy's Names'

Anyway, how do you feel about unisex names?
Update: I love Gabriel...I really hope people don't use it for girls now a days =/

Modernization can be bad sometimes huh
Update 2: I know two boy's named Mackenzie and one named Avery