Which girls (striaght or bi)...?

Would say it might be easier to be an all chick population? Sometimes i think that guys are major D-bags. . . . . ):

Opinions?

Thankies. (:

Update:

Lesbians can answer too!! (:

I just thought most lesbians would agree to get rid of the male population,

Update 2:

Lesbians can answer too!! (:

I just thought most lesbians would agree to get rid of the male population,

10 Answers

Relevance
  • N.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

It'd be easier to have an all bisexual and lesbian island. Life would be easier asking out a girl. Then, I would stop hitting on straight women.

One love ♥

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's an unpleasant stereotype. Lesbians in general do not hate men, I certainly don't. Yes there are some who do hate men, but so do a lot of straight women.

It might be a safer world, but not necessarily a better one. And a world without men would be unworkable, even though scientists can create immature sperm from bone marrow, men are still needed for that particular activity if nothing else. Although in theory just one would be enough, if you think about it.

• FTW
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I'm a lesbian and I would hate to live in a world without men. Maybe because I don't date them or have relationships with them other than friendship, I haven't developed the hatred towards men that str8 women seem to have.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hmm.......are lesbians not allowed to answer?

EDIT--- Haha ok.

Well, I agree, it would me MUCH easier.

Where I live, there arent too many lesbians.

I dated one girl, and we recently ran into each other.

Ugh! I hate exes. Its always the same group of lesbians where I live, so its hard to find a new gf, and you ALWAYS seem to run into an ex =/

Source(s): YES on Proposition Lady-Loving Island!!!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I am not a lesbian or nothing .But, i would think that it would be hard for two women to deal with each other then a woman dealing with a man.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm a guy, and I would say that it def. should be a single gender for humans - girls. Because you always find a way to be happy no matter the circumstances, and a man's life is one sheer horror film as soon as we cross the puberty.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love guys! Not romantically, but platonically. They're fun to talk to and hang out with. I'd hate to lose them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO. Girls are harder to deal with than men.

Don't be with a girl just because you think guys are "d-bags".

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

girl you're making me hot i wanna put my ballot in ur slot

• 1 decade ago

truee datt :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.