Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 decade ago

I was just drawing...?

My dream last night was a complete blackout (like nothing was my dream) and today during class I started to draw. I drew the first thing that came to mind and it was the LSU vs. Alabama game this weekend. So I started to draw. Then felt kind of a deja vu sort of thing and saw the game being played out in my head. I then remembered it was my dream. When I remembered it, it didn't feel like a dream though, it felt real. Like, I'd been there done that, seen this all before. I would like to know if someone can make something out of this little peice of info or if I'm just crazy and paranoid and need to get help.

Thanks!

Best Answer

I do this all the time. Sometimes it scares me though when I have a bad dream because I fear it will come true. Sometimes it will be 2-3 months later and I will realize that I had a dream about the situation I was in. At first it was like deja vu but then I started paying more attention to my dreams and I realized when deja vu would strike I would remember the dream I had. Dreams have really taught me a lot about myself.