Do none of you Obama supporters understand speculation?

If I hear one more 10-20 year old Obama-supporting idiot blame this market Bush nose dive on Bush, I'm going to lose my mind. Do you not understand that specualtors are betting taxes are going to be higher in the future as a result of Obama, which means lays offs, people losing money in 401ks, etc. etc. This is... show more If I hear one more 10-20 year old Obama-supporting idiot blame this market Bush nose dive on Bush, I'm going to lose my mind. Do you not understand that specualtors are betting taxes are going to be higher in the future as a result of Obama, which means lays offs, people losing money in 401ks, etc. etc. This is why the market has dropped 800 points since he's been nominated. It make a week of gains until he was nominated. Everyone is taking their money out like there is no tomorrow, and who knows, there may not be...
Update: i don't care that you are in your 40s, it just makes you look that much more stupid.