Who should be on the "Most Overpaid players Team"?

In your opinion who are the most overpaid guys in the league? My team: C:Jerome James-The Knicks gave him a mega contract after that one good fluke playoff series when he was in Seattle, he hasnt done anything since. Pf-Kwame Brown-The fact that he's even making any money makes him overpaid. He should have... show more In your opinion who are the most overpaid guys in the league?

My team:

C:Jerome James-The Knicks gave him a mega contract after that one good fluke playoff series when he was in Seattle, he hasnt done anything since.

Pf-Kwame Brown-The fact that he's even making any money makes him overpaid. He should have been drafted to the Circus.

SF: Luke Walton- he's like the most over-paid bench player ever. The Lakers gave him like a 5 year $25 mil. contract. This guy cant do anything right.

Sg:Corey Maggette- why did the Warriors give him so much money? It still baffles me, he's so one-dimensional.

Pg: Stephon Marbury- If I remember correctly, he has the highest Annual Salary in the league. He's a selfish ballhog, and doesn't make any of his teammates better.