how do i get 100 percent in gta 4 on the 360 ?

I have all jumps, rats, cop missions, thefts beat the game and such and i am now at 99.50 according to the online sites it may be a random character but I think I did those too... give me the last .5 someone...

Favorite Answer

well if you have used cheats you can't fully complete it. its a fact

shoot dude maybe thers like some random person hidden somewhere that gives u like 1 mission that u need to do to complete the game 100% i know if u go on a website within the game it gives u all the stuff i forget the website i think its www.whattheydontwantyoutoknow.com it took me like 5 mins to type in XD i hope i help a lil and good luck also add me if u like my gamertags megathief97

i read somewehre that: u no how u make choices to kill ppl or let em live? well aparently theres one that effects ur missions and u cant get 100% if u done the wrong thing but i doubt thts true cos ppl wud be majorly pissed. try getin everyone to 100% friendship