Is anybody suffering from the dreaded EWS (Election Withdrawal Syndrome)?? ?

If so, how are you coping without all the election news, accusations, and political spin??

Best Answer

I'm happy it's over. I'm glad Obama was elected and I just wish the nay sayers would give him a chance.

Democrats have an inclination to base their hopes on utopian beliefs so this is truly hectic in the adventure that they are dashed. Republicans sense that they are protecting their beliefs, even even as defeated, this is purely a strategic retreat for them. with somewhat of success, most of the Republicans will placed their transformations aside and help the President, a minimum of till the time period is up yet i'm certain some are nevertheless very indignant or worried about the top result and carry on to the conception that they'd sometime be shown top, which will easily take position of their thoughts if no longer extremely. for sure, in the adventure that they extremely trust they are on the right then they ought to not withhold their help. particularly they'd help the presidency alongside so as that any shortcomings will be more beneficial definitive of their beliefs. With-protecting their help invalidates their position because they are actively attempting to make it the incorrect route. this is interesting that both side discover it not effortless to trust that smart knowledgeable human beings ought to carry the communicate view. in spite of the indisputable fact that, smart knowledgeable actually everyone appears to be like contained in the minority regardless of political affiliations. as well, loopy human beings do not trust they are loopy, it takes a sane individual to seek psychiatric help.

Well I don't really know how to define the syndrome, but I am getting a little tired of the news about it. Don't get me wrong but I am glad that OBAMA won. McCain was just way off the point.

Just glad that is is over and I do not have to hear endless campaign ads/accusations.

Im loving the election coverage because my candidate won

Yes. This helped me:

Election Withdrawl

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/ob...

• Chuck

Grateful.

• I am so relieved that part is over and yesterday's news! Now for the clincher! "It ain't over until the fat lady sings"!

• dee

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• ?

Im sure we will find something else to joke about!!!! I hope anyway!!!!